02 June 2009

Paint SL Purple - RFL


Anyone who knows me well knows my mom died from cancer. That's why, whenever there's an opportunity to get involved in Relay For Life, I'm there. Yesterday was RFL's Paint SL Purple day...so I did! =)

There were lots of things going on. I chose to go hear one of my fave musicians in SL, Maximillion Kleene. There were lots of us purpleheads there. Hooooo! LOL




And no evening in SL would be complete without some insanity. Thanks to my friend, Chely, we were able to harass Max in a BIG way!
Posted by Picasa


I want to pick up on the Joonie's Journey thread I started and continue my look back. But quite frankly, I'm busy looking forward. And trying to stay in today. But there are two areas of SL I have been having a deep and meaningful relationship with from the first few days I was Joonie, and no look back would be complete without discussing them. So stay tuned!

=)
JJ

2 comments:

  1. Oh Man! Poor Max!!

    Too funny Joonie!!

    L(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Joonie! Love the purple skin and the Maxarassment!! :D RFL is so awesome...it sounds like SL got painted purple in a big way.

    Looking forward is good...but when Joonie says "stay tuned," Pinky pops the popcorn and settles in, wondering what the "two areas" are...huwwweeeeee Joon!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog