20 February 2010

Best Birthday Evah! 92/365


What a fun day! First, my birthday cupcake attire. I think I look awesome! Not a day over a week! I guess that's stale for a cupcake.  eeeek  Then my new neighbor came over while I was dressed in my birthday cupcake costume. I hope she'll come back.


My bff Pinky came over with a chocolate cake! mmmm...my fave. You can even blow the candles out AND it plays Happy Birthday...over and over and over...



We talked about my past year in SL.  It's been a very interesting year and mostly a lot of fun. A few goofy, unfortunate moments, but for the most part, a really awesome year.


We decided to do something fun, so, since I was at the Grand Opening of GOS, we decided to do the Duck races! It was soooo fun.  Uh oh..I think I forgot to wipe my mouth after the chocolate cake! Eekkk.....can't take me anywhere!


So many people to thank for making this the best RL birthday in SL for me. I would start the list but it's too long!  I'm lucky like that. A special thanks to Max, Lin, Tessa, Pinky, and all of you who sent HB messages in SL and at Avatars United. I love you guys!  *mwah*

Off to dinner...shrimp! mmmmmm...yummy! and lots of chocolate. I can workout tomorrow!

nini

JJ

7 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONIE!!!! Hope your day was wonderful, and that your next year is the best ever!

    Love you long time!!!

    xoxo,
    PDV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy BIrthday Joonie!!! Looks like a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bday my friend in all worlds. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday and wish you many, many more!!!

    *hug*


    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only will I be back, I'm bringing milk next time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Calli - sounds like an excellent idea. yum!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog