07 February 2010

Super Bowl Sunday 80/365

I actually DO love the Super Bowl, but the last time I looked, the Saints were down like 1 point at the begining of the 4th quarter. I couldn't stand to watch it (i get a little crazy when I watch football *shrug*) so I turned it off and logged in. I really didn't know what I was going to do. After reading IMs and opening stuff, I went to hear one of my fave musicians, Max Kleene. TP's a few friends to listen with me and went home. I was ready to log when I got an IM from an old friend.

He offered me the LM and off I went, always up for a new adventure! The sim was called Shadow Vale. Very cool record and tape store!





After exploring a little bit, I found this hopscotch animation. FUN!!  You can find it HERE.

Also, lots of cute shops and some gorgeous photography HERE.

I wasn't able to spend as much time there as I would have liked.  Def will return and check out the rest of the sim.

OH....and the Saints ROCK!!!!

JJ

3 comments:

  1. My eyes gave into sleep at 2am with the Saints in what I thought was a fairly bad 5 - 12 position. Was so fun to hear that they actually won! National TV here in Norway had a primer about the rules prior to the game, so now I do understand that its more to it than just running into each other and fight for the ball:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hopscotch is way cool!

    So it's super bowl now? That brings back so many memories of back when I was a kid and my family was spending a year in the states... I loved to sing "here we go, Steelers" lol Although when the match was on I was actually cheering for the other team because, well, Pittsburgh Steelers have ugly colors haha Good times...

    Btw the fashion show photos a few posts back are awsome, must have been glamorous though some of those models are a tiny bit spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WhooooooooooDat?????? Yay Saints!!

    Joonie, great photos and this sim looks fun. I love the "rooting through the vinyl record bin" animations--I've done that...does that date me???-- and I especially want to go try the hopscotch--Joonie looks like she hasn't a care in the world as she starts the game! :)

    Love you JJ!
    xoxo
    PDV

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog