22 April 2010

Truth Strikes Again!

Yay!! I love Wed/Thur! I can usually count on some kind of release from Truth Hawks. And I wasn't disappointed today. More hair!! So let's get on with it!

First is Tesa, here in Champagne. Tesa is absolutely gorgeous. I think it's my fave of the three.
Front view - love the relaxed way the tendrils fall and the side sweep of the hair.

 

Back view - Again the pins holding the hair in place. Love the way these new pins look. Lots of detail.

 

Side view - It just keeps getting better, doesn't it? Love this hair!
 


Next is Emme, seen here in Swedish.
Emme is beautiful and more on the elegant side.
Front view - left side shows the gently flowing hair that was fallen out of the loose knit bun. Really pretty and sexy feeling as it tickles the neck. Feel it?
 

Front view - right side shows the ribbon that holds the hair loosely in the back. The ribbon comes in 12 different colors and has a rich quality to the texture.

 

Back view - finally the back view sums it all up. Really classic style with wisp of hair on the shoulders and back.

 


Last is Annette in Seaspray. A beautiful side sweep do.
Front view - left side shows the way the hair falls over the shoulder and the beauty of this hair is in the layering of the hair that falls forward.
 

Front view - I love the way the hair wraps around so gracefully. Take note of where the ends fall on the body. Very smexy and without clothing you will see how it falls in just the right place. just sayin'  ;)

 

Side view - Love the sweep of the hair forward and the way the top of the hair slopes gently in a really flattering way.



So that's it for another Truth hair release. I hope you enjoy these. I'm well aware of the fact that I gush...lol...but I love all 3 of these. I'm sure there will be a Truth hair that I can't stand and when I see it, I'll honestly tell you it's crap, imo. It just hasn't happened yet!

nini everyone!

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog