06 May 2010

Truth Goodness and Mercy!

It's so embarassing the things I want to say about this Truth hair. Yes, I still have more gushing I could do. But I'll spare you and just get right to the hair.



Up first is Isadora in champagne

Loving the braid. I really like the side view. Not one Joonie will wear much, I'm afraid, but I adore the concept. If you can rock the no bangs look (like Joonie can NOT) you will love this 'do. Awesome for Summer and boho looks.



Next up is Jana in Champagne and Seaspray

It was with a "happy happy joy joy Joonie is full of glee" kind of feeling when I placed this 'do on. As I was unpacking these boxes (also in cute packaging of shampoo bottles) I was wondering if Truth would ever update his old style called Jennifer. That was my "go to" hair forever but it was from June '08 and needed new textures. And now...OMG...this is a very close copy. (Jennifer had some smexy long side bangs, but hey..Truth if you're reading this please think about updating Jennifer. Oh..and if you could name it Joonie that would rock sooo hard. k..thx.)


Anyhooo....I love the femininity of this hair. And, again, it falls just in the right place. Well, it does. Ohhh...talk about the 'do!  okies..I love the lift on top and the way if falls and swings forward with ease. Beautiful, smexy, and can be dressed up or down.



And it's neatly held together on top with those silvery perfect pins. (I can't help it!)



Next is Paige in platinum.

Joonie doesn't do short 'dos much, but I must admit I really like Paige.


It comes with the option to wear with a cute little bow in 15 colors or you can wear the bow in invisible mode. Cute as bunnies, right?

Side view. This style is adorable, summery, and moves in just the right way. Lot's of whispy moving ends. Not too much, tho. Just very natural and pretty.

Last is Tia2 in Driftwood. Last week, Truth gave us Tia, a side-swept braid. With Tia2 we get the same style and feel, but with two braids. Absolutely adorable.
Back view. Look at those whispy loose ends! No one does loose ends like Truth! LOL
I bit of a side view, but really, just more shots of Joonie!  Why? Because she looks....wait for it....

PRETTY! 

I would gush more...I mean write more...but I'm in a bit of a hurry.

Happy shopping!

JJ

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Now PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! LOL Not sure those pasties are quite doing the job. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Isadora and Tia2. I just bought on xstreet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :P Cov!

    Lizzie...what colors did you get? I always do my posts in blonde but maybe I'll try some other shades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog