09 July 2010

New Truth Hair -7/11/10

The only consequences wearing these new releases by Truth is that you will feel uber hot, sexy and/or adorable and that's the Truth! Let's get to it!


Rylan2




Rylan
 
The two styles above are very reminiscent of a style I used to wear constantly by Truth. It was my absolute favorite hair of mine. So I am so happy that Truth decided to create a new style with much of the same cut and lines of the old one with his updated textures and fabulousness.

There are really gorgeous hairs and I'm not sure which one I like best. LOVE these styles.


Layla


Layla is just absolutely fun in the sun hair. I love the hugeness of the tails! This style says I just wanna have fun...and I feel fun in this hair! I like the pins holding the hair back on the side. Looks like a few strands could break free at any moment.


Kalista
 

Okay, I'm not usually the short hair type. But this is so cute. This photo does not really do it justice. The back of this style has a nice curve that extends out a bit from the top before curving back in at the neck. Nothing too big but give this sassy do a bit more "style."

That's it for me. But not it for me and Truth hair. That will be an ongoing love affair. ;)

Till next time! 

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog