01 August 2010

Cleaning Inventory is kinda like Christmas

I've always thought of cleaning my inventory as a necessary chore. And I still think that. But it can also be kind of fun. Like finding things you totally loved but totally forgot about. That's the case with these glasses. I love them and wanted to show them off, so natch, I had to put together a look.


These glasses were a group gift from .:*December*:.   


They come with a built-in hud. There are several options including lens shading and shine and gem color change. Although this was a group gift, the glasses are still available.
 

Joonie wears:
Sandals - [SC] Surf Couture - Shoelace sandals
Dress - *salire Ruffled Gingham Dress
Hair - Truth Rily
Skin - Curio Elf

1 comment:

  1. Joonie rocks this look!!! It's kind of hot librarian meets girl next door on a summer day meets...well...

    All I find when I clean my inventory is bad hair and skirts that don't fit :(

    Well done, JJ!!! :D
    xoxo,
    PDV

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog